Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IELTS speaking general

Learning English or preparing yourself for ielts is not only through sticky book or reading journals or news only, you must read all content of English in all forms, because it will enhance your mind and vocabulary for English, for making prepare yourself for ielts or speaking english in general you must know some jokes and general conversation, because jokes and famous quotes click fast in your mind.

some nice jokes

A: Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?
B: Yes I am, I married the wrong woman.
--------------------------------
A Scotsman who was driving home one night, ran into a car driven by an Englishman. The Scotsman got out of the car to apologize and offered the Englishman a drink from a bottle of whisky. The Englishman was glad to have a drink.
"Go on," said the Scot, "have another drink."
The Englishman drank gratefully. "But don't you want one, too?" he asked the Scotsman.
"Perhaps," replied the Scotsman, "after the police have gone."
----------------------------------
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.
If you give a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.
-------------------------------------
A: Did you hear that a baby was fed on elephant's milk and gained twenty pounds in a week.
B: That's impossible. Whose baby?
A: An elephant's.
------------------------------------
"Am I the first man you have ever loved?" he said.
"Of course," she answered "Why do men always ask the same question?".
------------------------------------
When I was young I didn't like going to weddings.
My grandmother would tell me, "You're next"
However, she stopped doing that after I started saying the same thing to her at funerals.
-----------------------------------
A very drunk man comes out of the bar and sees another very drunk man.
He looks up in the sky and says, "Is that the sun or the moon?"
The other drunk man answers, "I don't know. I'm a stranger here myself."
-----------------------------------
An elementary school teacher sends this note to all parents on the first day of school.

"If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I will promise not to believe everything your child says happens at home.
-----------------------------------
A: Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?
B: Yes, of course.
A: Great! I never could before!
----------------------------------
Why couldn't Cinderella be a good soccer player?

She lost her shoe, she ran away from the ball, and her coach was a pumpkin.

(Requires basic knowledge of the Cinderella story and that both ball and coach have double meanings.)
------------------------------
Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with an "I".
Student: I is the...
Teacher: Stop! Never put 'is' after an "I". Always put 'am' after an "I".
Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.
-----------------------------
Two cows are standing in a field.
One says to the other "Are you worried about Mad Cow Disease?"
The other one says "No, It doesn't worry me, I'm a horse!"
----------------------------
Teacher: How can we get some clean water?
Innocent Student: Bring the water from the river and wash it with anti germs.
---------------------------
Q. What do you call a ginger bread man with one leg?
A. Limp Bizkit. (limp biscuit)
(Alternate: What do the British call a cookie that got wet?)
--------------------------
A guy says to his friend, "Guess how many coins I have in my pocket."
The friends says, "If I guess right, will you give me one of them?"
The first guys says, "If you guess right, I'll give you both of them!"
-------------------------
A: Meet my new born brother.
B: Oh, he is so handsome! What's his name?
A: I don't know. When I ask, i can't understand a word he says.
------------------------
Q: What starts with E, ends with E and only has one letter?
A: An envelope.
-----------------------
Q: If you drop a white hat into the Red Sea, what does it become?
A: Wet.
-----------------------
Q: What do you call a boomerang that won't come back?
A: A stick.
----------------------
These need to be written.

Q: What do you call a pig with three eyes?
A: A piiig.

Q: What goes Oh, Oh, Oh?
A: Santa Claus walking backwards.
----------------------
Q: What happens when "you" and "I" are gone?
A: Only 24 letters are left. (you=the letter "u" and I the letter "i".)
----------------------
The teacher speaking to a student said, "Saud, name two pronouns."
Saud who suddenly woke up, said, "Who, me?"
--------------------
Teacher: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it?
Student: Obviously it is the past tense.
-----------------
Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building?
A: Yes, because the Empire State Building can't jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

IELTS EXAMS | IELTS PRACTICE | IELTS EXAM | IELTS TEST| IELTS SPEAKING | IELTS PREPARATION