Saturday, April 9, 2011

IELTS Writing Letter

IELTS Writing Letter For General Test

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Your-have a full-time job and are also doing a part-time evening course. You naive find that you cannot continue the course.

Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

* describe the situation
* explain why you cannot continue at this time
* say what action you would like to take

Write at least 150 words.

You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Begin your letter as follows:

Dear ................. ,

For your ielts exam practice model answer is given below to consider:

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Muhamad Abdul. I am taking a part-time evening course. I am having a hard time keeping up with this course. I am afraid I cannot continue the course.
My problem is, I have a full-time job, from 9am – 5pm. Sometimes, I am asked to stay extra hours, to finish up the rest of the work. That is because the holidays are coming up soon. Also I have to do some work preparations for the next day.

At night when I get home, I am too tired to even prepare a dinner for myself. Also I have no time to study for this course.
I would like drop this course this quarter. Then take it again the next quarter. So, please accept my situation.

Thank you for your cooperation

Sincerely

Ielts king

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

IELTS EXAMS | IELTS PRACTICE | IELTS EXAM | IELTS TEST| IELTS SPEAKING | IELTS PREPARATION