Saturday, April 9, 2011

IELTS writing letter

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Your heighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your houselflat.

Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

* explain the reasons for the noise
* apologise
* describe what action you will take

Write at least 150 words.

You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Begin your letter as follows:

Dear ................. ,

For making correction model ielts practice letter is given below:

Dear James,

I was very shocked to get your letter saying that the noise from my flat has been spoiling your evenings and causing you some distress. I am really, really sorry about that. I had no idea that you would be able to hear so much, so I hope you will accept my apologies.

As you may have guessed, I am trying to refit my kitchen in the evenings when I get home from work. Unfortunately it is all getting longer than expected and I have been having problems with getting things to fit properly. This has meant to a lot of banging and hammering.

As the kitchen is still not finished, I have decided to call in a professional builder who will finish the work in the next day or two. He’ll work only during daytime hours, so you won’t be disturbed in the evenings again, I promis.

Sorry to have caused these problems,

Ielts king

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

IELTS EXAMS | IELTS PRACTICE | IELTS EXAM | IELTS TEST| IELTS SPEAKING | IELTS PREPARATION